Report alleged copyright infringement
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Our response may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that he or she can make a counter notification. It is also our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act, including by sending a copy of the notice to one or more third parties or making it available to the public.
How to Report Infrigement
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used or provided through the WatchFreeMovies.ch service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to WatchFreeMovies.ch's designated agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a complete or representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WatchFreeMovies.ch to locate the material. (Requests will be processed most quickly if we are provided with a list of the WatchFreeMovies.ch URLS or links associated with the material, rather than images or copies of files.)
- Contact information for the person providing notice, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that the person providing notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law. (Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that content is infringing may be subject to liability.)
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
To submit your notice, you may use the e-mail address provided below to send it:
We can also offer you access to our DMCA Dashboard where you can file a DMCA complaint with WatchFreeMovies.ch and ask WatchFreeMovies.ch to remove content or track the status of your DMCA complaints. Please contact us at the e-mail address specified above for more details.
If WatchFreeMovies.ch's designated agent receives proper notification, or if WatchFreeMovies.ch comes to believe in good faith that content available through the WatchFreeMovies.ch service may infringe copyrights, it will remove or disable access to the potentially infringing materials as soon as reasonably possible. WatchFreeMovies.ch will also promptly notify the member or user who made the content available through the WatchFreeMovies.ch service that the content has been removed or access to it has been disabled.
IMPORTANT: Misrepresentations made in your notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Courts have found that you must consider copyright defenses, limitations or exceptions before sending a notice. In one case involving online content, a company paid more than $100,000 in costs and attorneys fees after targeting content protected by the U.S. fair use doctrine. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
In order to permit us to verify that your work actually appears at the URLs targeted by your notice, please provide us with information that identifies in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
Please note that we will not process your complaint if it isn't properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete.
Myrrh : I am so curious as to what story characters will appear this season! Can...
minjofu : Shouldn't this be under horror?